Jay L. Fingeret
Jay L. Fingeret, Attorney in Pittsburgh, PA
Experienced elder law and estate planning lawyer
Jay L Fingeret is a lawyer in Pittsburgh, PA with more than 40 years of experience helping individuals and families with legal issues in the areas of elder law and estate planning. Family members who need to make medical decisions on behalf of their loved ones come to him for power of attorney or guardianships. Mr. Fingeret has helped so many families that several area hospitals regularly refer families to him for legal help.
Mr. Fingeret does not create boilerplate documents. Before drafting or updating your will, for example, he takes the time to understand your particular situation so he can tailor the document based on your specific needs. As a result, many of his clients come to him as referrals from satisfied clients.
Mr. Fingeret is a knowledgeable source of information for families in need of assistance for their developmentally disabled children. Service agencies often fail to inform families about available programs, but Mr. Fingeret knows how to seek out and obtain appropriate services for your family.
Contact Jay Fingeret today
To discuss your specific needs and to find out how our attorneys can help you, please call us at Fingeret Law at 412-254-8533 or contact us online. We have served the Greater Pittsburgh community for more than 40 years in the practice areas of elder law, medical assistance planning, estates, trusts and guardianships. We travel to clients.
- Pennsylvania, 1971
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania, 1971
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 1971
- MBA, University of Pittsburgh, 1964
- B.A., University of Pittsburgh, 1963
- Allegheny County Bar Association (Active Member and Past Chairperson, Elder Law Committee)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Member, Elder Law Committee)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Pennsylvania Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- Jewish Residential Services (Past President)
- Congregation Beth Shalom (Past President)
- U.S. Marine Corps (Captain, service in Vietnam)